Imminence of God


I am still here
Please don’t morn for me
I am still here
Though you can’t see

I am right by your side
Each night and day
And within your heart
Is where I long to stay

My body is gone
But I am always near
I am everything you feel
See and here

My spirit is free
But I will never depart
Just as long as you keep me
Alive in your heart

I will never wander
Out of your sight
I am the brightest star
That shines in the night

I will never be
Beyond your reach
I am the pure white snow
That blankets the ground

I am the beautiful flower
Of which you are so fond
And I am the clear water
That basills in pond

I am the first bright blossom
That you see in the spring
I am the first elegant rainbow
That April will bring

I am the first ray of light
When the sun starts to shine
And you will always see in the night
That every face on the moon is mine

When you to think
That there is no one to love
You can talk to me
Through the lord above

I will whisper my answers
Through the limbs of the trees
And you will always feel my presence
Through every soft seasonal breeze

I am the warm salty tears
That flow when you weep
And I am the beautiful dreams
That come while you sleep

I am the smile you see
On each and every face
I am the beauty of a song
That is sung in praise

I am just beneath
Every voice you may here
That will give you advice
And lift you with cheer

I am the wind that will blow
Through your hair
So just look for me
Because I am every where


Author unknown

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Out in the fields with God

Turn fortune, turn thy wheel

Life