A dialogue with God


Once a man looked at sky and asked, "Oh God, please talk to me." Then a bulbul bird sang a beautiful song. But a man could not hear it !!


Then again he looked at sky and whispered, "Oh God, I want to listen your voice!" At the same time thunder stroked in clouds with long rumbling sound and lightning. But the lost man did not get it !!  


He was amazed for ignorance of God ! At that dark night when no one was nearby, he said, "Oh god, I want to see you ! Please give me your glance !" At the same time one star twinkled with sparking shine. But that man could not perceive it !!


Now he was about to cry. He said, "Oh God, I do not understand that why are you ignoring me ? At least show me your miracle today !" At the same time labour pain started to his wife. Immediately he brought her to the hospital. After some time he was gifted with a cute little child with beautiful eyes. But alas ! That man was still not able to understand anything !!


Now he became angry. He yelled, "God, recognize me that you are there ! Touch and realize me ! Later only I will accept your existence." God took a wonderful form of a colorful butterfly. Then came to him and touched him. But he let the butterfly fly away with his hands. He again sighed with yearning, "I am sure now that God exists nowhere."


Many times we miss the blessings given by God. Because it is not in the form we want it to be ! Without God, we can’t do anything. Even we can’t talk and walk. It’s God’s unconditional and unending love that makes us work whole life. Spirituality is not something to achieve in outer world. It’s inside. It’s about developing sensibility to feel and realize his divinity.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Out in the fields with God

Turn fortune, turn thy wheel

Life